You can protect yourself from unscheduled downtime without locking into an expensive service contract. Our service agreement is just that — an agreement. It spells out what you agree to do (such as routine servicing) and what we agree to do (such as diagnostics and preventative maintenance.) And you can change it any time you want—without a change fee.
When You buy an air compressor from us You get more than just a compressor
- You get the rugged, dependable ELGi air compressor
- Lifetime warranty for airends
- Complete spare parts inventory
- Experienced air system design and troubleshooting
- Comprehensive air system efficiency audit
Our Trained Experts Can Help You Run More Efficiently.
- Identify energy cost savings in your existing system
- New system designs
- Preventative maintenance with no lock-in service agreements
- Qualify for rebates on new equipment
- 24/7 emergency repair services
Now Offering Financing Options
to Help Support Your Operations.
- Covers new equipment and installation
- 0% for up to 24 months
- No payments for 90 days
ELGi’s EN series rotary air compressors are known for their reliability, low maintenance requirements and small footprint which make them ideal for industrial applications where size, efficiency and cost matter.
Our experts can help identify the air leaks, and inefficiencies in your system that are costing you money and wasting energy.
- Become more energy efficient
- Qualify for big savings on new equipment
- Increase capacity and performance
Rotary Screw Compressor Troubleshooting Guide
Run more efficiently with this quick reference guide that covers issues such as:
- Low pressure
- Excessive vibration
- Low oil pressure
- Excessive oil consumption
- Excessive current draw
- Failure to start or motor stalls